SBAC Youth Summer Camps
Our SBAC Kids Summer Camps offer kids the chance of creative freedom. Building off of our multi-media After School Sessions, the summer camps give kids the opportunity to explore different mediums of expression without fear.
We believe in building confidence in our students through guided open studio time and personalized instruction. Our goal for students is to create a natural sense for innovation that will stay with them beyond the art process and into their everyday lives. Our students are encouraged to expand past the limit of the canvas through experimentation with a variety of new mediums and materials such as resin, acrylic paint, skateboards, surfboards and anything they can imagine!
Our Summer Sessions are reopening with modifications to adhere to COVID guidelines
There are some modifications to how SBAC will operate our youth summer sessions/art classes at Resin in order to follow the guidelines set by LA County Department of Public Health. Things will be a bit different, but we are in this together!
Register for Summer Camps June 22 to Aug 21 (excluding July 3)
Mon Wed Fri from 10:00 – 1:00
SBAC Prevention Plan:
- Small groups of less than 10 (6-8 kids + 2-3 teachers)
- Contactless online registration (done here)
- Child drop off ONLY at front of Resin – Parents wishing to remain on site can use the parking lot to wait for their kid(s)
- Kids and teachers required to wash hand pre & post session
- Scheduled hand sanitizing breaks throughout the day
- Masks must be worn by all kids and teachers before, during and after classes
- Equipment/Materials will not be shared by kids during lessons/camps. If a material must be shared (ex. pastel paints), gloves will be used
- Equipment/Materials used will be disinfected after every session
- Facility is deep cleaned once a week, bathrooms twice a week
- Bring your own water
- Kids must have signed (new 2020) waiver before entering the facility