We are always looking for volunteers and interns to help us bring art to life! Our non-profit runs on volunteers so we appreciate your help with our programs. Find out more bellow and fill out our application form to get started!
Our volunteer opportunities range from helping with art classes on a weekly basis, assisting with gallery and studio maintenance, show preparation, and so much more! The South Bay Artist Collective runs on volunteers so we would love to have you get involved!
Current Volunteer openings:
- Volunteers must be at least 15 years of age.
We are always looking for more volunteers! If there is something you are interested in helping out with please fill out our online volunteer application.
Current High School Volunteer and Internship Openings:
- After School Art Teacher – If you are an artist or art student passionate about sharing your talent with others, our Art Teacher Volunteer position would be perfect for you! During the school year our classes run 4pm-5:30pm but interns are needed from 3:45-5:45 to help set-up and clean up classes. We have a very open-studio style of art class where students come up with their vision and you are there to guide them through the process!
- Video and Media Intern – Do you love video producing and/or content creation? We are looking for a Video and Media intern to help us document activities and shows at Resin. The Video Intern will work closely with our marketing team to capture footage of our programs and create short video content that we will feature on our social media platforms. The intern will have the opportunity to explore the world of content creation and build a portfolio of at least 4 completed videos to add to a portfolio. If you live through photography and videos, and have an eye for social trends, this is the creative outlet for you! The internship can be tailored to the experience and interests of the intern.
- Interns and Volunteers are required to commit at least 2 hours a week for a minimum of 4 months after which they have the option to renew their internship or continue volunteering. Internships are accepted on a rolling basis but we generally look for interns during the semester system: fall, spring, & summer. We are always looking for throughout the year.
- Interns must be at least 15 years of age.
If you are interested in becoming an intern/volunteer, fill out our online high school application.